Real World Escape Hatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boring, but important

Go down

Boring, but important Empty Boring, but important

Post by Admin Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Okay, so most of this should be obvious, but I'm going to spell it out anyway to avoid future confusion.  This is going to be blunt.

1. There is no automatic censoring on this site, but I have the choice to add words to the censor list.  That being said, I would rather not have a censor list, but I would ask that if you use cursing, limit and star it out.

2. Be tasteful in violence.  I like a good fight scene as much as anyone, but don't dwell on the gore and describe it in great detail.

3. Attached to number 2, be tasteful in intimate scenes.  There will be nothing beyond a kiss or similar when in the public forums.  If you want more, learn how to use the private messaging system and take it elsewhere.  In private RPs, decide between yourselves. I won't say no to intimate scenes, but don't go overboard.

4. Attached to number 3, there will be only heterosexual humanoid romance.  Nothing else.

5. This is for stories.  There will be NO FIGHTING about personal lives, beliefs, or politics.  This is a place to escape the world.  Don't bring it in here with you.  I'm not saying don't become friends, just don't bring up confrontational topics unless necessary.

That should be everything.  Now granted, I am mostly relying on you as players to follow these rules as I don't see myself reading every single post in every thread, but I am trusting that you are all good and responsible players.  I am willing to bend the rules and make exceptions for Good Reasons, but remember!  We have rules for a reason.
Thank you, everyone, for being here and enjoy this Escape Hatch!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://somethingepic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Boring, but important Empty Re: Boring, but important

Post by Admin Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:27 pm

EXTRAS:

Please clear out your notifications whenever possible.  Yes, I know there is some weird issue where you cannot touch the notifications while on mobile, so they may pile up from time to time, but too many WILL clog up the workings of the site and can potentially cause it to crash. 

No, this site does not automatically fit pictures.  If you cant see the full picture, open the picture in another tab and you will be able to see the whole thing.  Also, for some reason, it has something against Photobucket pictures.  I have no clue why, but Photobucket pictures do not show up.  If you figure out a way to fix this, I'd love to hear it.

Admin
Admin

https://somethingepic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum