Re: Pangaea Play

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:24 pm

Keita shook her head, "Nope! Come on Kiki, lets go to another cave!"
Kiki walked over and grabbed Koji's hand, "Come on..."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 am

"Excellent! Give me just a moment." Ellefson slipped to the back of the chapel and emerged shortly afterward with his cane and a knapsack with supplies. "Lead on...What's your name?"

~~

Kata sighed angrily. It was obvious that that picture was the only thing of value, but the Proclaimer never seemed to let it out of his sight. Oh well, she had nothing better to do, and she already had her home on her back. Time to start stalking.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Koji smiled as he held Kiki's hand.  "Okay, I am looking forward to seeing this.  This next cave."  He walked out with Kiki and Keita, wondering what they were going to see next.

~~

"I'm Steven," the twin repeated slowly, "and this is Laura, and you want to go now?  Like right now?"
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:07 am

"Of course now," Ellefson said matter-of-factly. "I know for a fact that you have today off of school and the Flames can handle church affairs while I'm gone. Lead the way!"
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:51 am

Keita led the trio towards the next cave which was near the church, kiki skipping along at her heels
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:42 pm

The twins gaped at Ellefson.  Then Steven turned to Perry and said, "This guy is absolutely bonkers."
"Be nice.  He's my friend," Perry pouted.
Laura sighed and half slapped Steven's arm.  "Let's just show him and get it over with.  For Perry this one time."
"Fine!" Steven said, rolling his eyes.  "Come on, let's go."
Perry picked up Puff as Laura and Steven led the way out of the church.

~

Koji followed Kiki and Keita contentedly as they walked down the road.  They had to go through town to get to the next cave?  Odd, but okay.  It wasn't his usual day, so he was enjoying himself.
The tall teen paused when he saw the group walking out of the church.  Didn't he go to school with those kids?  Why were they with the crazy conspiracy guy?  He noticed an odd shadow off to the side, but he didn't think of it.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Ellefson chuckled at the amazement of the kids, adjusted his bag, and started following Steven.

~~

Kata spotted her opportunity to avoid going into the caves. She vaulted through the window and dove at the Proclaimer. She managed to shock him enough to loosen his grip on the picture, which she grabbed as she darted out the front door. Steven and Laura didn't try to stop her as she sprinted down the street as fast as she could. "This had better be worth it," she muttered to herself as she ran.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:26 am

"Wait, what just happened?" Laura asked, shocked.
"Hey!" Steven yelled, running after Kata.  "Get back here with that!"
Perry hugged Puff tightly, moving back into the shadows.  "THIEF!" he squealed, his piercing voice carrying.

~

Koji paused as he followed Keita and Kiki.  Turning, he spotted the girl sprinting toward him with something clutched in her arms.  He waited until she was almost on him then stepped in her way, opened his arms wide, and scooped the girl up as she ran right into him.  Grunting, Koji easily picked the girl up off her feet and held her in a vice grip.
"Keita, could you please take the thing?" Koji asked calmly as the corner of the picture jabbed him in the ribs.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:51 am

Keita took what was in Kata's hand and waived it at the people chasing her. "Got it! whatever it is!" She smiled at Koji, "Good catch!"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:51 am

Ellefson took off after Kata at a gentle gait, the fastest that he could manage. He came up to Koji and Keita and grabbed the picture out of Keita's hands. "I'll take that. Thank you for reclaiming this."

~~

Kata was too surprised to do anything to avoid Koji's grab and could only kick his shins repeatedly, "Lemego!" she shouted into his chest.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:55 am

Koji ignored her, patiently tollerating the kicks.  They didn't hurt that bad.  "Is that yours, sir?"
"Actually, that's mine!" Steven growled as he came up.
"Ours," Laura pointed out, catching up to them.
Perry said nothing, panting as he caught up.  Too much running and stress!
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:57 am

Keita looked at the group curiously and then at Koji, "You got her alright?" she walked around and grabbed Kata's legs so she wouldn't kick him anymore
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:14 pm

"Stop struggling, Kata," Ellefson said softly, looking at her with an emotionless stare. "The picture is theirs, but I'm with them. We can't thank you enough for stopping her."

~~

Kata let out a stream of profanity at each person in turn. After a few moments of struggle she managed to free her face enough to ask, "Why are you hugging me?!"
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Koji gave Kata a disapproving frown.  "You are being naughty.  You must calm down now.  It is not nice to steal or to kick other people."
Steven glared at her.  "Or to trick them so they'll buy you stuff."
"Oh, you deserved that one," Laura said, rolling her eyes.
"Not helping!" Steven growled.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:34 pm

"Wait, you know this girl?" Ellefson asked Laura and Steven.
"You might say that," Kata replied to the Proclaimer, "and I agree, you did deserve that, you stupid boy!"
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Keita looked back and forth between the parties and asked, "what exactly is going on?" She had a bemused expression on and was still controlling Kata's legs
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:44 pm

"He," Steven pointed at the Proclaimer, "seems to think this junk we found is something special and wants us to show him where it's from.  She," Steven pointed at the girl Koji was holding, "tried to steal the picture and run.  The rest... I dunno."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:32 am

Kata relaxed a bit, realizing this boy wasn't even flinching at her kicks. "That's exactly what happened," she said dryly. "There is no 'rest' to be told."

"This picture could prove everything the Church of the Heavenly Light believes," Ellefson explained to Koji and Keita. Looking at Koji, he commanded, "Put Kata down, if you please."
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top