Pangaea Play

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Pangaea Play

Post by Jiminy on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:05 pm

"I think so, too, Mother," Koji admitted.  "Maybe I will see her again."

~~

Perry meekly handed over the bag to the Proclaimer.  "Here, sir.  I th-th-thought you wo-would like to see it."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Ellefson took the bag and started rustling through it. After a few moments he froze in shock. He pulled out a piece of paper with an image inscribed on it. His eyes never left it as he slowly took a seat in a nearby pew. "Wh-wh-where did your siblings find this?" he asked with a noticeable waver in his voice.

~~

Kata strained her head as much as she could without being conspicuous trying to see what the boy had brought. The Flames were determined to keep her working hard, but she was even more determined to figure out what was so special in the bag. She gasped when the Proclaimer all but collapsed into a seat. Whatever it was, it had to be incredible to make a man that uptight lose all composure!
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Ana kissed his forehead gently, "I love you, Koji. you know that right?" she smiled and ruffled his hair gently
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:47 pm

Koji blushed and gave his mother a shy smile.  "You are my mother.  Of course I know.  But thank you for telling me, Mom."

~~

"Sir!  Are you okay?" Perry asked worriedly, panic rising.  "I'm sorry, sir!  I don't know where they found it!  I didn't know it was bad!  I'm sorry!"
Puff mewed, circling Perry's leg.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:53 pm

"No, my child," Ellefson gasped, "this is...incredible!" He stared in awe at the paper for a while longer. "Please bring your siblings here as soon as you can. If you don't mind, I'd like to keep this. Thank you, Perry, truly, thank you."
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Ana laughed a little and walked into the kitchen to finish cleaning their dishes, "Go and finish your homework. If you need help, call me."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:57 pm

"Yes, Mom," Koji promised, going to his room to do as he was told.

~~

Now Perry was truly confused.  "Uh... Okay, sir.  I will do that."  He backed away then hurried out.  This was strange.  He thought the Proclaimer would be excited to see the picture, but this went above and beyond all expectations!
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:51 am

Ellefson walked slowly over to the base of Kata's ladder. "You may leave," he said shakily, and he headed for the back room of the chapel. He had to study on this before Perry returned. If this was real, it changed everything.

~~

Kata hurried to make herself look busy when the Proclaimer turned towards her. Whatever he was looking at with that young boy had to be important, and if it was important it also meant it had to be valuable. This was assured to her when he dismissed her so quickly. Only a few minutes ago she would have given anything to get out of this building; now, she desperately wanted to stay and get her hands on whatever the boy had brought. After the Proclaimer had disappeared out of sight the Flames stared at her disapprovingly, clearly wondering what she was still doing there. She hurried out the door and down the street, but then doubled back to keep watch over the church. The Proclaimer was out of reach, but that boy would be returning with his siblings, and they might still have some valuable items with them.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Perry ran home as quick as his legs could carry him, Puff scampering along beside him.  The poor puffy cat was highly confused.  What was with the running?  They never ran anywhere!
Perry slowed as he reached home, wheezing.  Once he'd caught his breath, he slipped inside.  Perry closed the door silently and started tiptoeing upstairs.
"Going somewhere, Perry?" Laura purred.
Perry yelped as Steven grabbed him by the back of his shirt and yanked him off his feet.  "No!"
"No, you aren't going anywhere?" Steven demanded.  
"Yes, no, I'm... Don't hurt me!" Perry whimpered.
Laura huffed, rolling her eyes.  "Don't be such a drama queen!  Just give us back our stuff.  We worked hard for that!"
Perry held out his sack.  "Here.  B-b-borrowed it for fr-fr-friend.  He-he knew what was."
Steven frowned.  "You have a friend who knows what this stuff is?"
Perry nodded frantically.  "Wants to talk to you."
"As if," Laura said.  "We aren't going out to talk to some weirdo.  Go to bed, Perry.  You missed dinner, anyway."
Steven half dropped his stuttering little brother and the twins laughed as they headed up to their room.  Perry wasted no time in bolting to his room with Puff and climbing under his bed in his safe zone.  Panicked as he was, Perry was determined.  Tomorrow he'd figure out some way, some how, to get his brother and sister to the Proclaimer.  Somehow...

(Begin new day with your next posts, or at least wrap up your night, if need be.)
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:13 am

Keita woke up the next morning to Kiki bouncing on her bed and demanding that they go and do something fun! Keita reluctantly rolled out of her nice warm bed, got both of them dressed, and then found some food. "How about...lets go and see if one of my friends will come with us, then we can figure out together something fun to do..."
Kiki nodded, gulping down a few chunks of faintly sweet fried dough and some goats milk. "Yeah, lets....who is your friend?"
"His name is Koji, I don't think he had many friends so we are going to try to help him have some fun, ok?"
Kiki nodded and finished her breakfast, waiting impatiently for Keita to finish before bouncing out the door.
Keita led the way to Koji's house and knocked on the door
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:54 pm

Koji opened the door instantly and looked at Keita quizzically.  "I am not finished with the picture yet.  I mean.... Hi."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:07 pm

Keita smiled, "Hi! I'm not here about that...I wanted to know if you would like to come and hang out with Kiki and I..."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:43 pm

"Um... I have to ask my mother.  Father might need me in the fields," Koji said uncertainly.  "Do you want to come inside?"
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Keita nodded, "Ok, sure."
Kiki bounced into the house immediately and looked around, "Cool house. I like your furniture." kiki was a bit of a random child sometimes
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Koji smiled lopsidedly.  "Thank you.  Father made most of it."  He awkwardly moved around, trying to figure out what one did as a host.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Keita walked inside and shut the door quietly behind her.
Ana walked out of one of the other rooms and smiled, "Good morning girls," she looked at Kiki, "I don't think I have met you, what is your name."
"Kiki!" kiki walked over and extended a hand, "Nice to meet you."
Ana smiled and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you too!"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:10 pm

"Keita and Kiki were, um, wondering if I could go with them today?" Koji half asked half said.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Ana smiled, "I don't have any objections. You go ahead and go. If your father needs help, I will help him. The house can be dirty for today."
Keita grinned, "Awesome!"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:38 am

"Thank you, Mom," Koji smiled before turning to Keita.  "Okay, I can go.  Where are we going?"
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:57 am

Keita smiled, "Come on! I'll show you!" She and Kiki hurried out the door together
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:04 am

Koji waved to his mother then slowly followed Keita out.  He was not fast.  He did not hurry at anything, but he was content to trail along behind the two sisters and keep them in sight.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:52 am

Keita slowed down to walk along beside him, "You don't hurry things...you seem pretty chill.."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:56 am

"Oh, I'm not cold at all.  Are you?  We can go back to my house and I can get you a jacket," Koji said, worried.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:57 am

Keita laughed, "No, thats not what I meant. I meant that you seem pretty laid back and calm...you aren't someone who is always in a rush and hurry"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:01 am

"Oh."  Koji thought about this then nodded.  "Yes.  Why do people always rush?  It does not help them to get it done faster.  It usually makes things worse."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next