Pangaea Play

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Pangaea Play

Post by VaticanCameos on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:01 am

(yay! it showed up! so cute! Razz )

Keita smiled, "I'll give you my dessert at school for a week if you would make me a picture...." she looked at him pleadingly, "Please?"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:03 am

Koji gave her a startled look.  "Of course I will make you a picture if you want one.  You don't have to give me anything.  What kind of picture do you want?"
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:08 am

Keita beamed and clasped her hands together, "Um...good question...I like animals a lot...maybe it could be a surprise? anything you want to draw."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:15 am

"Okay," Koji agreed.  "I will make you one.  If I have time, maybe I can have it finished by the time School starts next week.  Is that okay?"
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:20 am

Keita nodded, "Of course...do you have more pictures I could see?"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:25 pm

"Um, sure." Koji moved the easel and showed Keita a stack of chalk drawings. Everything was of things he'd seen. People, places, animals, but nothing imaginative.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:31 pm

Keita picked up each of the pictures carefully and examined them with a smile, "They are all so beautiful...You have a gift."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:24 am

"Thank you," Koji said shyly.

"Got it!" Steven crowed as he finally got the safe open.
"Finally! What's in it? No, don't tell me, I want to see it!" Laura cried, climbing over her bed to see. She sat next to Steven and frowned. "Wait... what is this junk?"
Steven frowned as he sorted through the papers. "I don't know. This is a bunch of green paper with a face on them and a number. Oh, these look like cheap weird papers with nine different numbers. And a picture of something weird."
Laura snorted and stood. "What a bust! All that work and nothing to show for it. Come on, let's go see if there's any pie left."
Perry waited until his brother and sister were gone then slipped inside. He sifted through the items quizzically until he spotted the picture. He stared. No! Yes? Yes! He grabbed everything and put it in his backpack then ran out. He had to get to the temple!
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:27 am

Keita smiled and found a chair to sit in, "Hey, I was going to ask you, why do you stay after school?"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Kata sat on the bench impatiently, screaming inside for this day to be over. Two of the Flames hadn't taken their eyes off her since the Proclaimer had gone outside to call the crowd inside. Their staring made her more and more uncomfortable. She thought that cleaning was the worst punishment the school could give her; today made her realize she was wrong. This had been one of the most unpleasant and awkward experiences of her life, and sitting here in silence was the crowning jewel. If only something would happen!
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Koji bit his lip and looked down.  "I... Um, I have special classes.  I don't do so well.  In school."  His cheeks reddened slightly, embarrassed.

~~

Perry with Puff on his heels barely managed to stop before running into someone in the crowd before the temple.  He bit his lip, shifting his weight impatiently as he tried to spot the Proclaimer.  He was so anxious and excited that for a few minutes the crowds didn't bother him.  It was a strange feeling.  Wait, were they all going inside?  It must be time for one of the... ritual things.  He followed the crowd at a distance, again finding a corner to watch and wait.  He had to show the Proclaimer!!
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:24 pm

Keita nodded, "Oh, I see...I'm not too great at it either, I like more...sports things. I fight." she playfully punched the air
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:20 am

As the Proclaimer turned around to start his daily warnings he spotted Perry hiding in the back. For a brief moment he broke his formality with a smile. It warmed his heart to see youth interested in religious matters, especially one so troubled as Perry. He shoved those thoughts back down to continue the ritual; same as yesterday, same as the day before that, same as every day for the past twenty years.

~~

Kata remained seated. By this point she was beyond being livid; she was numb. The school had finally found a punishment that truly hurt. This was almost sadistic. The Proclaimer, or whatever he was called, seemed to revel in her misery. This was horrific.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:38 pm

(I forgot it was my turn.  I've been distracted.)

"You are a fighter?" Koji asked.  "Why?  It sounds so... messy.  And my parents told me fighting is bad."

~~

Perry sat in the back, holding Puff in his lap and clutching his bag.  He could barely wait to show the Proclaimer!  But he had to wait until the ritual was over.  It would be rude to interrupt.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Keita smiled, "I like the thrill! I love how I feel when I am fighting and I love to win! I am super competitive... I also climb buildings..." she said sheepishly, "I hate going all the way around the school to pick up my sister so...I just climb up the side and run along the roof."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:42 am

Ellefson ran through the ceremony slightly distracted. He'd seen many people come and go from the Church, yet none had captured his attention like Perry. So young, so fragile: he needed faith and structure. He lit the great disc on fire and waited somewhat anxiously as people started filing out.

~~

Kata gasped as the fire illuminated the room. How dare these people use fire so irresponsibly! Apparently this was the end of the ceremony, as people started leaving soon after the flames began. She stayed perfectly still, praying to anything that could hear her that she could leave after this.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:50 am

Koji shook his head, feeling a mixture of awe and disapproval.  It was confusing.  "My parents would throw a fit if I climbed anything but a ladder, and hitting people is wrong, they say."

~~~

Perry stood, clinging to Puff's leash and his bag. He watched as people filtered out then ventured out of his seat.  Should he walk up to the Proclaimer or wait?  He compromised by walking very slowly toward the Proclaimer.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:52 am

Keita shook her head, "Not when it is a practice fight. Beating someone up is bad. Learning to protect yourself and practicing for fun with another person who also likes fighting is totally not wrong in my opinion.
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:05 am

Ellefson motioned for Perry to wait and went straight up to Kata. "Your last duty for today will be to clean the disc of soot. The Flames will assist you in this. Once you are done you may leave." He dismissed her with a wave of his hand and turned to Perry. "So, young one, you have come back. I will not lie, it warms my heart to see you back here."

~~

Kata groaned inwardly at her last task: she always hated heights. At least there were other people to pawn the work off on this time. But there was something about how that boy was behaving that said he had something important with him. She hung back slightely to eavesdrop.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:09 am

"I guess that makes sense," Koji agreed slowly.  "I don't know.  I guess if your parents are okay with it, what can I say?"  He lived in a very black and white world.  It was difficult for him to grasp the concept of conditional exceptions.

~~~

Perry managed to smile up at the Proclaimer.  "Yes, sir.  I found something I thought you would like to see, sir.  I mean, my sister and brother found them, sir.  It's really important.  Sir."  He held up the sack, glancing around nervously.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:39 pm

It wasn't hard to see that Perry was doing something he believed he shouldn't. "And did your brother and sister tell you to bring it to me?" Ellefson asked with glare.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:53 am

Keita shrugged, "Its ok if you don't like it, a lot of people think I am crazy, but it's fun for me. Anyway...I should probably go home now, but maybe I'll see you at school? I can't wait to see what you make!"

VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:59 am

Koji smiled faintly and nodded.  "I will see you at school.  Thank you for coming over."  He realized his manners and awkwardly walked her to the door.  "Be safe walking home, please."

~~

Perry blushed and ducked his head, trembling slightly.  "N-no, sir, but, sir, th-this is imp-p-portant!  P-please?"
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:02 am

Keita smiled, "I will! Have a nice evening Koji!" then she walked out, heading back to her house.
"She seems nice..." Koji's mother said with a smile
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:44 am

"I am honored that you would trust me enough to admit your theft, but I can think of nothing that makes stealing the right thing to do." Ellefson sighed. "Give it here then," he said sternly, ready to give the property over to security forces if necessary.

~~

At the mention of theft Kata's ears perked up. She lightened her scrubbing of the metal so that she could hear better.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next