Pangaea Play

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pangaea Play

Post by Jiminy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Puff closed his eyes, purring happily.  Good human.  Yes!  Very nice.
"We should get home," Perry murmured, happy they liked Puff but still uncomfortable around these strangers.

Koji sat with his mother and spilled the whole story of how he'd broken the trophy case.  He knew how much those trophies meant to other people.  He hadn't meant any harm.  He was just clumsy.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Keita nodded, "Of course, where do you live? We can walk you there."
Kiki pet Puff one last time and stood up

Ana's eyes widened, "Oh no!" she was noticeably paler, "Are they going to make you pay for it? Please tell me no..."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:17 pm

"We, um, live up on, um, Knucklestone Street," Perry said meekly, naming one of the nicest areas in Second.

"No, Mom, they said it was fine after I fixed it.  I'm sorry, Mom.  I'm so sorry!"  Koji hunched over and began beating himself on the head with both closed fists.  "I'm sorry!  Stupid!  Stupid!  Stupid!"
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Keita nodded, "Ok, come on Kiki..." she turned onto the main road through town to head to the nicer section
Kiki walked beside Perry, "So, you get to take your cat to school?"

Ana quickly wrapped her arms around him and held his hands down, "Shhh, no, don't hit yourself Koji, its ok...I'm not mad Koji...Its ok..."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Perry nodded.  "I have a special permit that lets me take him.  He's special trained so he doesn't misbehave in school."

Koji whimpered, leaning into his mother's shoulder, still rocking.  "I'm sorry, Mom.  I'm really sorry.  You aren't mad at me?"
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:41 pm

Kiki grinned, "Oooh! How do I get a cat like that? I want a cat in school!"

Ana stroked his hair gently, "No...of course not, it was an accident, I was only frightened at first..." she kissed his cheek and said, "Go and wash up before dinner, you can help me set the table, alright?"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:15 pm

"Um... um..." Perry didn't know what to say. He looked at Keita for help. What should he say? Have someone diagnose you with problems that make you not normal didn't seem like a good response.

"Yes, Mom," Koji agreed meekly.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Keita smiled and shook her head, "Is cat helps him to be calm in school, you do very well in school so there is no need for you to have a pet to help you."
Kiki nodded slowly, "Oh, that makes sense"

Ana stood and walked into the kitchen to finish preparing their supper
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:15 pm

"My house is right there.  I should go," Perry said nervously.  He paused before running off.  "Thank you for walking with me.  It was... nice."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Keita nodded and waived, "Bye perry!"
Kiki jumped up and down, waiving, "Bye!!"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:50 am

Kata was almost dragged through the church's door by the security officer. Ellefson stood erect, waiting. Despite his age, he was still an imposing figure when he wanted to be. Nevertheless, Kata stared back at him, fuming in anger. How could the school work with a cult? It was illegal! At least she thought it was. Laws never meant that much to her.

"Hello, my child," Ellefson began. "I am a Proclaimer of the Church of the Heavenly Light. I will be overseeing your discipline for the next few weeks."

Kata shoved her dumbfoundedness back to retort, "What, are you going to bore me to death with sermons?"

"Perhaps," Ellefson said with a cold smile. He dismissed the officer with a wave of his hand. "But first for a more - traditional - punishment." He reached down behind a nearby pew to pull out a bucket of water and a sponge. "I would like you to scrub these floors. You will find that, unlike the floors at your school, these have been taken very good care of and need a light touch."

Kata was livid. Cleaning the school was bad enough, but to have to clean a creepy cult's sanctuary... She shuddered at the thought as she took the bucket and sponge. As she plopped down to her knees, Ellefson said offhandedly, "I am an old man hardly able to chase a spry young girl such as yourself. You've already thought of this, I imagine. It is true you could escape me, but my assistants, the Flames, are more than capable of tracking you down. You will answer to them as you answer to me while you are here, by the way." With that threat, Ellefson stood watching Kata scrub the floors, knowing full well that the oversight was more than a little unnerving to her.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:49 am

"Careful, watch your footing," Steven called down. 
"I'm fine, I know what I'm doing," Laura grumbled, letting herself down a little more on her repelling ropes.
Steven rolled his eyes from where he stood acting as her anchor up on a ledge on the wall of the plunging tube.  "Forgive me for expressing my concern for my dear sister!"
"You're just worried about getting out on your own," Laura retorted.
"I'd get out just fine on my own!" Steven snorted.
Laura was about to answer when her foot slipped and she let out a startled yelp, her line jerking.
"Are you alright?" Steven called anxiously.  "Laura?"
"I'm fine!" Laura called up, catching her breath.  "My foot slipped.  Hang on, I think there's something down here.  Send down the torch."
Steven grumbled but lowered the line that held the electric torch tied to it.  They tried not to use it too much as batteries were expensive, but it was easier to manage than some other means of light.  "What do you see?"
Laura shone the light at the area where her foot had struck.  After swiping at it with her gloved hand, she found a solid piece of metal.  "Huh.  This is weird.  Steven, send down the net.  And anchor it.  This looks heavy."
Steven grumbled but did as he was told.  Laura dug around the odd thing, discovering it was shaped like a box.  She got it into the net and had Steven haul her up so she could help him pull up the box.  
"It looks like a safe box," Steven said, looking it over.  "Let's take it home and open it!"
"Deal!" Laura grinned.  The pair slung it between them and headed out of the tunnels, working their way through the quieter streets toward home, passing the cult church as they went since most people tried to avoid that area.  Time to get home and see what was in this thing!
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Kata scrubbed in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Every now and then she'd start scrubbing hard at a particularly difficult spot only to have Ellefson tap her with his foot and shake his head. If she were allowed to clean like normal she'd have already been finished! The only highlight came from looking out the door at one point only to see Steven and Laura, who she recognized from school, carrying a safe and looking very suspicious. Guess she knew what the target of her next night run would be. Finally, after most of the floor had been gently washed at least a dozen times over, Ellefson pulled her up.

"I have matters to attend to that I cannot avoid," he began. "Church matters. I would like for you to sit in this pew silently while I attend to them." He motioned for Kata to sit in the front pew.

"Aren't you going to say something like 'Think on all the wrong you've done' or something stupid like that?" Kata spat.

"I don't care what you think about so long as you think about something."
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:48 pm

Keita dropped her sister off at home and ate a snack before running down the road to Koji's house, half a sweet bun wrapped in a napkin. She knocked on his door and when Ana opened it asked, "Hi, Is Koji home? I go to class with him..."
Ana smiled, "Oh, you must be the girl he bumped into the other day, how nice of you to come around..." she let Keita inside and called out, "Koji! You have a visitor..."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:57 pm

Koji came out of his room, chalk dust covering his front.  He looked puzzled.  "Um, hi, um, Keita.  Um.  Can I help?"
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:07 am

Keita smiled, "Hi, uh, no, I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out? I brought you this..." she held out the napkin hopefully.
Ana stood behind Keita, smiling and mouthing, "Go on! Make friends!"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:18 am

Koji looked at his mother uncertainly but then smiled shyly at Keita and accepted the treat.  "Thank you.  This is nice.  I, um..."  He trailed off.  What did people do when they hung out?  "Do you want to go to the kitchen... or my room... or..."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:20 am

Keita nodded and pointed to the chalk dust, "Yeah! What is that? Is it chalk?"
Ana beamed at her son
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:30 am

Koji nodded cautiously.  "Yes.  I was making a picture.  Do you want to see?"
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:33 am

Keita nodded, "I'd love to." she smiled, "Are you an artist?"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 am

Koji brushed off his hand on his overalls and nodded.  "I like to pretend I am.  With chalk stuff.  I like to draw with chalk.  I could maybe show you?"  He gave her a cautiously hopeful look.  He had never shown his pictures to anyone outside of his family before.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:47 am

Keita nodded excitedly, "Please! I'd love to see, where?"
Ana walked off into the kitchen to leave the two of them alone but she continued smiling
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 am

"In my room."  Koji led her to his small, humble room, most of it taken up by the small bed, the rest by a rickety desk and a standing easel.  A picture stood on the easel of a rabbit, each line and smudge designed with exquisite care.

Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:53 am

(Uh, I can't see your link... "only mods are allowed to see this link" says the angry red text...)

Keita cooed, "Awww! Its so cute! Must have taken you a long time..." She smiled at Koji, 'come on come oooooon! Be my friend already!' she whined in her head, 'you are so shy!'
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:57 am

(Seriously????  Grr... I'll fix that later.  How about here?)

Koji nodded happily.  "I finished it just a minute ago, but I have worked on it after work and school for three days!"  Obviously, that was a great amount of time!

Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top