Pangaea Play

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pangaea Play

Post by VaticanCameos on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Keita followed the headmaster, very confused and a little concerned for her sister, "Sir, Headmaster sir," she scurried after him, "I really don't have time right now, my sister will be waiting for me to pick her up!"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:20 pm

The headmaster left so quickly that Kata had no opportunity to complain. The school officer grabbed Kata's arm and began leading her out of the building. She had no clue that there was any punishment higher than after school detention. A flicker of worry came over her. What in the world were they going to do to her? Make her work in a mine? Serve meals to homeless people? And all under threat of actual legal punishment. She really shouldn't have come to school today.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:27 pm

The Headmaster opened the door and stepped inside.  He didn't see Perry at first, finally spotting him sitting huddled in the corner with his cat.  He smiled at Perry and turned to Keita.  "Now then, Miss Samson.  I would like you to meet Perry and Puff."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:29 pm

Keita smiled at Perry, "Hello, nice to meet you..." in the moment, totally not remembering his face, but then she got in front of the headmaster and made him look at her, "Sir! I have to pick up my sister, I would be happy to come back later, but if I don't leave right now my sister is going to be frightened!"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:42 pm

The Headmaster gave her an amused look.  "Do you really think I would leave your sister to panic alone in the streets?  I already contacted your parents and the school she goes to.  Someone is waiting with her.  She'll be fine until you say hello and introduce yourself to young Perry over there."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:44 pm

Keita relaxed with a sigh and walked over to Perry, "Hello, my name is Keita..." she smiled and held out a hand, "I think we met yesterday, at the church?"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Perry shifted nervously and finally accepted her hand.  "Y-y-y-yes.  You c-crawled in through the-the window."
The headmaster raised an eyebrow.  She crawled in through a window?
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Keita smiled, "Yes, I did, I don't always do that though, I promise. It is nice to see you again..."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Perry nodded timidly.  "Nice," he agreed, too nervous to question why the Headmaster wanted them to meet.
"Keita, Perry, I want you two to work together on a few projects," the Headmaster said calmly.  "They will take the place of your regular schooling for a few days.  Keita, I will give you the curriculum and discuss things in more detail tomorrow."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Keita smiled, "Oh! Sounds like fun!" She looked at Perry and asked, "Can I pet your cat?"
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Perry nodded jerkily.  "Yes.  His n-name is Puff.  Puff the Magic Cat.  Sir?  D-d-did I do something wr-wrong?"
"No, Perry," Winston assured him.  "You are doing extra good.  That is why I want you and Miss Samson to do this extra curricular activity together."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Keita knelt beside the pair and scratched the cat's head gently, "Hello Pretty Kitty..." she purred
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:30 pm

"Meow!" Puff replied and purred, rubbing against her hand happily.  He loved the attention but wouldn't leave his person.
"He likes you," Perry said, relaxing some.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Keita smiled, "I like him! He is so fluffy!" she scratched the cat under his chin and down his back
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Puff closed his eyes and purred deep in his chest.  He approved of this human.  She knew how to scratch all the right spots!
"He is very good for cuddling," Perry agreed, smiling a tiny bit at Keita.  She was nice.  Perry considered he might like her, but he'd have to get to know her better first.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:57 pm

Keita nodded, "I'm sure..." she stroked the cat a little more and then asked, "Would you like me to walk you home? We could talk more on the way and you could meet my sister, she is about your age I think..."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:59 pm

"Um.... Okay," Perry agreed hesitantly.  He tapped Puff lightly on the side, and the obedient cat hopped off his lap.  Perry stood and made certain he had a good grip on Puff's leash.  "I'll see you next week, sir," he said shyly to the Headmaster.
"Have a good weekend, Perry, Keita," Headmaster Winston said with a smile.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Keita waived, "Good bye head master..." she opened the door and held it open for Perry and his cat
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by strategygamer22 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Ellefson had explained to the Flames earlier that morning that it was possible a girl would be coming to work that day and to not be hesitant to give her work. As a result, the workers at the church had been rather slack most of the day. The Proclaimer stood looking out a window, waiting for Kata. He had a feeling she'd arrive today.

~~

The officer kept a painfully tight grip on Kata's arm as he marched her through the streets. Every instinct of Kata's said to hit him hard in the face and run as fast as she could, but she would rather not sit in a jail cell tonight. People shot puzzled glances their way as they passed. Maybe this humiliation was her punishment, she thought. At last she realized with horror where the officer was taking her: the Church of the Heavenly Light.
strategygamer22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Perry walked out with Keita, Puff trotting calmly at his side.
The Headmaster smiled.  Yes.  This should go over well.

Koji was glumly heading home at the same time as Keita and Perry, walking ahead of them with his head down.  What was he going to tell his parents?

The teacher's assistant had just walked Keita's little sister to where Keita normally met her and was waiting patiently with the young girl.
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Keita ran up to her little sister and hugged her, "Sorry I'm late Kiki, but I want you to meet Perry, he's about your age and he and I are going to be working on a project together."
Kiki waived at perry Shyly, "Hi..."

Ana walked to the front door to wait for her son
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Perry returned the wave, equally shy.  "Hi.  I'm P-Perry.  He's Puff."
Puff gave the girl a cat smile, purring in greeting.

Koji looked at his mother and ducked his head.  "I'm home.  Mom."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Kiki cooed, "Aw! He's so cute! Can I pet him?" she asked quietly

Ana reached out and touched his cheek gently, "Koji? How was school today? You look pretty down..."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:14 am

Perry managed a smile as he nodded.  "Yes.  He likes pets.  I mean getting pets.  Petted."

Koji couldn't meet his mother's eyes, shame coloring his cheeks.  "I messed up really bad in school, Mom.  I didn't mean to!  It was an accident!  But it happened."
Jiminy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VaticanCameos on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 am

Kiki knelt down and started scratching the cat gently under its chin, "Hello pretty Kitty!"

Ana wrapped an arm around his shoulders gently and sat him down beside her on the couch, "Hey...its ok, just tell me what happened..."
VaticanCameos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top